It is time, beautiful loves. After 7 weeks of having our storefront closed, we are very excited to welcome you all back into the boutique! Chelsea’s Boutique will reopen on May 21st!
We'll need your help, though, to be sure that we're continuing to uphold our standard of creating the safest environment possible for ourselves and you, too! There will be many precautions we will continue to adhere to and will ask that you please do the same. Check out our reopening event link here!
- Limited Hours:
- Monday-Wednesday 11am-4pm
- Thursday-Saturday 11am-6pm
- Sunday 12-4pm
- 10 People Maximum in the store at any time - including staff - so there might be a time where we politely request that you wait outside for one guest to complete a transaction before coming in
- Face Masks will be worn by employees
- Customers Are also highly encouraged to wear face masks
- Sanitation Stations will be used & required upon entering and exiting
- Hand Washing will be completed frequently by staff
- We Do Not offer a public restroom and will continue to keep that stipulation
- 6-foot distancing will be respected which might take some creativity if you're needing help with something in, say, a fitting room - we will all do our absolute best! We cannot wait to give you a hug...just not yet ;)
- Clothes That are tried on/returned will be immediately steamed in an effort to eliminate germs
- Dressing Rooms, counters, and surfaces touched will be sanitized immediately after use and throughout each day all-day
- IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, or have any symptoms of any illness at all, we ask that you please stay home (you’re welcome to shop online!)
This has been an incredibly difficult time for everyone. We can only hope to continue to offer you a safe, welcoming, clean, and understanding environment. As we trudge through figuring out what our new 'normal' is, we encourage you to stop in to say hello or to shop or to vent or to do whatever it is that you need to do. We are all in this together.
THIS PAGE houses all of our store COVID-19 updates. Please continue to look to it for answers to questions you might have. <3