Brand & Content Manager
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast paced company, but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission statement of empowering women.
Our team members are the kind of people you can’t wait to be friends with. They all have an extreme willingness and want to lift up everyone they meet, work well within a fast paced environment and of course, love fashion! If you read through the description and qualifications below and think we're describing you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Who We Are:
Chelsea’s Boutique is a small tight-knit group that is growing fast, we work hard and love what we do! We strive to be better today than we were yesterday and have an end goal of making the world just a little bit better. You’ll see that in the yearly fashion shows we put on for local charities, giving back and volunteering within our community and having sales to benefit local groups whenever we can. We constantly put customers first and for us it’s not about making a sale, it’s about making sure every woman who leaves our store feels just a little more beautiful and confident than when they walked in. Our online store has even allowed us to help women feel beautiful all around the country!
We're not ones to toot our own horn, but we are pretty proud of a few accomplishments. You can see us in The Wall Street Journal, the Internet Association's Small Business Crawl and Google's Economic Impact Report.
Who You Are:
You’re that rare combination of endlessly creative and strategic. You especially thrive in team settings, sharing ideas and collaborating with others to help move the brand forward. You’re an uber-talented content creator with a passion for connecting with and inspiring others with thoughtful, engaging posts in the social and online space. You have an uncanny ability to embrace and protect a brand, while also helping it evolve. You’re a master at managing several projects at a time, and you roll with it when deadlines shift. You take direction and collaborate well, but because you’re a self-starter, you don’t depend on it to make things happen. Memes and emojis are your favorite ways to communicate and you believe macaroons fix everything.
The Brand & Content Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining the brand through social platform strategy, monitoring, reporting, content creation and management of social accounts, with a strong focus on brand awareness, engagement, traffic and customer care. The right candidate should be customer-centric, love fashion, lifting women up, storytelling and be data driven with an eye for design. The Brand & Content Manager collaborates with the Chelsea’s Management team to conceptualize, strategize, plan, and implement strategic social & marketing campaigns and solutions that meet the needs of Chelsea’s business across brand, digital and retail goals. S/he accomplishes this through concepting, overseeing and executing the plans + distribution across all social media channels, Mailchimp and potentially additional content platforms. Your KPIs are social audience size, engagement rate, and sales/revenue from social campaigns.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of social + content goals and initiatives to make informed and strategic recommendations that move the brand forward
- Work independently to concept, curate and author daily content for Chelsea’s social media channels
- Ideate, execute and oversee the planning, development and distribution of social content across current and upcoming platforms
- Spearhead innovation and forward-thinking around community growth, engagement and content creation
- Continually enhance and update social guidelines and best practices for all platforms to inform the greater Chelsea’s team
- Maintain weekly collaboration with the owner and management team to develop a deep understanding of community insights, reporting and analytics and account performance to amplify our social + content strategy
- Build out and maintain a comprehensive social calendar for all platforms that features, but is not limited to: copy, curated on brand UGC, brand photography and video
- Regularly investigate cultural and digital trends in content and social and determine which are relevant for Chelsea’s
- Manage day-to-day relationships with online customers
- Propose and explore new ideas and partners to keep the Chelsea’s social media voice relevant and innovative
- Support & manage orders, returns & shipping from e-commerce platform
- Creating the best product descriptions for online products based on SEO & fashion trends
- Create & curate weekly Mailchimp newsletters
Key Team Responsibilities:
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Educating other team members on marketing strategies and in-store planning.
- Using Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members.
- Working in-store days/hours to cover for other employees, holidays, expos and events.
- 1-2 years experience in a social media and/or brand management and/or PR role
- Understanding of the fashion + women empowerment brand
- Graphic design, photography, typography and overall art direction
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms and best practices
- Ability to prioritize and follow through
- Experience with Photoshop or similar platform
- Detailed and solutions oriented project management
- Able to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Able to navigate both the creative and analytical & reporting sides of social media experiences
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar platform
- Proactive, excellent communication & personal skills
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Possesses leadership skills
In addition, all of our team members are expected to have the following intangibles:
Team-oriented: we strongly believe that we both succeed and fail as a team.
Self-starter: on days on which you don’t have much to do, what are you going to do?
Attention to detail: can you catch, the typo here?
Strong communication skills: being direct, yet polite, is important to us, regardless of job title or experience.
- Salaried position
- PTO package
- Free Empowerment Event attendance
- Retail discounts
- Paid attendance to leadership, marketing and/or social media events
- Paid trips to market in Dallas, LA & Vegas
- Work/life balance (as we like to simply call it: Life)
- People first & personal development-oriented company
Salary range: $30,000 - $40,000 (depending on experience, skill level & added marketing knowledge)
If we're describing YOU, we'd love to get to know you better! Follow the link below to apply!
[ Application closes June 30th ]