Brand & Media Designer
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As a Brand & Media Designer, you will use your creative vision to design, create, and source content that is exciting and engaging for our audience while being aligned with the Chelsea’s brand. You are a creative, yet highly responsible individual who has no problem staying on task with little to no supervision. You are confident with design, have a strong sense of what is visually appealing, and have a solid grasp on video recording and editing. You will advance the Chelsea’s brand with your expertise in design, video production, and providing an engaging social media experience to our customers.
Our Mission Statement:
We offer world-class service, empower & connect with our guests & team to bring out their inner beauty & self confidence.
Our Vision Statement:
To empower & serve all women through their life long journey.
Our Core Values:
We are Kind - we are caring, warm, respectful & considerate
We are Passionate - we have a strong belief in what we do & why we do it
We are Positive - we are optimistic & uplifting to those around us
We are Authentic - we are integrous, honest, open & truthful
We are Servant Leaders - we are selfless, helpful, provide guidance and are always forward thinking
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique
- Design engaging and appealing weekly Mailchimp newsletters
- Provide educated insights and suggestions during our monthly marketing meetings
- Create daily visually appealing Instagram stories
- Schedule and write copy for Instagram posts
- Work with Fashion & Merchandise Manager to promote certain products
- Delegate tasks to content scheduler as needed
- Record and edit weekly videos showcasing helpful fashion hacks, how-tos, tips, and other content that our audience would enjoy
- Create visually appealing promotional graphics for use on social media, our website, and more
- Record live Facebook videos on a semi-regular basis
- Update website with fresh, current, engaging content
- Assist management team as needed
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use Asana to manage tasks
- Loves the Chelsea’s brand aligns with our core values
- Strong understanding of how to record and edit videos
- Creative and confident with designing graphics
- Reliable in completing tasks with little supervision
- Has an eye for aesthetically appealing content
- Past design and/or video production experience preferred
20 hr work week which includes:
Attending Monday team meetings at 10:30AM
Flexible schedule and the ability to work off-site
- Self-Starter inspired to perform without outside help
- Flexible scheduling and the freedom to work off-site
- In store discounts
- Coaching and mentorship from Chelsea
- Free leadership classes & personal development growth opportunities
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
$15-20/hr depending on experience and quality of work
Freelance applicants welcome!
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!