Culture Creator for Chelsea’s Boutique
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As Chelsea’s Culture Creator, you will make and nurture connections within our team and with the broader community to positively impact the culture of Chelsea’s as a whole.
You will be responsible for creating spaces for our team and our community to regularly meet and grow personally and/or professionally.
You are a relationship-focused encourager who loves finding and making opportunities for women to connect, be appreciated, and flourish.
You are idea-driven, a good listener, and enjoy the challenges of developing empowered people and communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique.
- Meet bi-monthly with a confidence stylist and bring their feedback to the management team.
- Communicate weekly with the Chelsea’s team through email and written encouragement, our team announcement board, and Employee Facebook page.
- Plan and attend monthly team get-togethers and quarterly team-building meetings.
- Organize and bring ideas to monthly culture meetings to build Chelsea’s culture inside and outside our team.
- Take part in Chelsea’s mentorship program, meeting with mentee as needed.
- Interview both new hires and those leaving the team.
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members.
- Use Asana to manage tasks as well as transfer data into our task management system.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members and strives to work within a bold and passionate company
- Strong relational skills
- Enjoys organizing team building events
- Forward thinking; excited about coming up with new ideas and trying them
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Enjoys having a flexible work schedule
- Available to complete regular tasks in office one day a week
- Alignment with our mission and vision statements as well as our core values
- In store discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Expected Hourly Wage: $10-12
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
In addition, please submit your resume & 3 business references to: email@example.com