Weekday Confidence Stylist
Chelsea’s Boutique is always looking for another amazing team member! If you read through the description and qualifications below and think we're describing you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast paced company, but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission statement of empowering women.
Our Mission Statement:
We offer world-class service, empower & connect with our guests & team to bring out their inner beauty & self confidence.
Our Vision Statement:
To empower & serve all women through their life long journey.
Our Core Values:
We are Kind - we are caring, warm, respectful & considerate
We are Passionate - we have a strong belief in what we do & why we do it
We are Positive - we are optimistic & uplifting to those around us
We are Authentic - we are integrous, honest, open & truthful
We are Servant Leaders - we are selfless, helpful, provide guidance and are always forward thinking
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
The hours we are looking to hire for include:
We offer 25% off merchandise and bottled water on site, monthly team get together FUN activities and of course, working with some of the coolest people you’ll ever meet!
We're not ones to toot our own horn, but we are pretty proud of a few accomplishments. You can see us in The Wall Street Journal, the Internet Association's Small Business Crawl and Google's Economic Impact Report.
Who We Want:
Our team members are the kind of people you can’t wait to be friends with. They all have an extreme willingness and want to lift up everyone they meet, work well within a fast paced environment and of course, love fashion!
Below are some qualities we’d love to see:
- You’re able to maintain a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members and you strive to work within a fast paced company.
- You have a want and willingness to learn new things, even if they are beyond your skill set and you are willing to fail forward. You have the ability to learn from each step you take and embrace change.
- You have a love of giving back to the community and being involved in something bigger. You understand what it means to empower women and live it out in your everyday life.
- You love fashion and you’re eager to keep up with the latest trends, both locally and nationally.
- You are a detailed oriented person who loves to be organized. You’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner and are able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- You see the potential to do amazing things in people and work to help them realize their full potential.
- Your time management skills are on point and being on time is very important to you.
- You are able to work at least 20 hours a week and 2 Saturdays a months
- Memes and emojis are your favorite ways to communicate and you believe macaroons fix everything!
- Maintain great customer service and create a unique shopping experience
- Process/manage clothing, jewelry and accessory orders
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store
- Changing floor setups and displays
- Working extra hours during holidays, expos and special events
- Using Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Taking part in quarterly sales training and team building activities
If we're describing YOU, we'd love to get to know you better! Please fill out the application here:
Part Time Application
And send your resume to: email@example.com