The hours we are looking to hire within:
Mondays: 11:30am - 5pm
Wednesdays: 9:30am - 6pm
We offer 25% off merchandise and bottled water on site, monthly team get together FUN activities and of course, working with some of the coolest people you’ll ever meet!
Who We Want:
Our team members are the kind of people you can’t wait to be friends with. They all have an extreme willingness and want to lift up everyone they meet, work well within a fast paced environment and of course, love fashion!
Below are some qualities we’d love to see:
- You’re able to maintain a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members and you strive to work within a fast paced company.
- You have a want and willingness to learn new things, even if they are beyond your skill set and you are willing to fail forward. You have the ability to learn from each step you take and embrace change.
- You have a love of giving back to the community and being involved in something bigger. You understand what it means to empower women and live it out in your everyday life.
- You love fashion and you’re eager to keep up with the latest trends, both locally and nationally.
- You are a detailed oriented person who loves to be organized. You’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner and are able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- You see the potential to do amazing things in people and work to help them realize their full potential.
- Your time management skills are on point and being on time is very important to you.
- You are able to work at least 20 hours a week and 2 Saturdays a months
- Memes and emojis are your favorite ways to communicate and you believe macaroons fix everything
- Maintain great customer service and create a unique shopping experience
- Process/manage clothing, jewelry and accessory orders
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store
- Changing floor setups and displays
- Working extra hours during holidays, expos and special events
- Using Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Taking part in quarterly sales training and team building activities