Evening + Weekend Confidence Stylist Summary:
Fast-paced, relational styling position that requires a strong belief in the power and importance of empowering women to see their unique beauty.
Individual Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain great customer service and create a unique shopping experience
- Process/manage clothing, jewelry, and accessory orders
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store
- Changing floor setups and displays
- Using Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members.
- Use Asana (our task management software) to delegate tasks and communicate when tasks have been completed.
- Working extra hours during holidays, expos and special events.
- Taking part in quarterly sales training and team building activities.
You’re able to maintain a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members, and you strive to work within a fast paced company.
You have a want and willingness to learn new things, even if they are beyond your skill set and you are willing to fail forward. You have the ability to learn from each step you take and embrace change.
You have a love of giving back to the community and being involved in something bigger than yourself. You understand what it means to empower women and live it out in your everyday life.
You love fashion, and you’re eager to keep up with the latest trends, both locally and nationally.
You are a detail-oriented person who loves to be organized. You’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner and are able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
You see people’s potential to do amazing things and work to help them realize this full potential.
- You have excellent time management skills, and being on time is very important to you.
- You desire to work on a team where everyone cares for one another and your relationships quickly move from co-worker to friend.
Our team members are the kind of people you can’t wait to be friends with. They all have an extreme willingness and want to lift up everyone they meet and work well within a fast paced environment.
- Alignment with our mission and vision statements as well as our core values.
- Availability at least 20 hours and 2 Saturdays a month as well as willingness to work occasional holidays.
The hours we are looking to hire within:
Thursdays 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Fridays 5:30pm - 8:00pm
Saturdays 9:30am - 6:00pm
Sundays 11:30am - 4:00pm
- In store discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Monthly team get togethers to grow deep connections with our team
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Come join our amazing team, make new friends, and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!