Fashion & Merchandise Manager
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As a Fashion & Merchandise Manager, you will assist with sourcing, purchasing, and processing fashion inventory along with designing displays, floor setups and providing excellent customer service. You are a detail oriented and creative individual who enjoys showcasing fashion in new, visually appealing ways. You are confident with fashion, have a strong understanding of fashion trends, and have the ability to switch between big-picture thinking and giving attention to small details. You will advance the Chelsea’s brand with your expertise in fashion and giving the best possible service to our customers.
Our Mission Statement:
We offer world-class service, empower & connect with our guests & team to bring out their inner beauty & self confidence.
Our Vision Statement:
To empower & serve all women through their life long journey.
Our Core Values:
We are Kind - we are caring, warm, respectful & considerate
We are Passionate - we have a strong belief in what we do & why we do it
We are Positive - we are optimistic & uplifting to those around us
We are Authentic - we are integrous, honest, open & truthful
We are Servant Leaders - we are selfless, helpful, provide guidance and are always forward thinking
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique
- Communicate with management team the needs of the store, customers, and employees
- Process new inventory and prepare it for sale
- Prepare new arrivals for weekly photo shoots which includes pulling appropriate sizes, steaming and styling outfits
- Work the floor alongside the Floor Manager to provide excellent customer service and fashion guidance to clients
- Post occasional behind the scenes & unboxing videos and pictures to social media
- Utilize creativity to put together visually pleasing floor and window displays
- Contribute to our blog by writing fashion related blog posts that bring value to our customers
- Assist floor manager with markdowns, slow moving items and instore sales
- Assist with ordering new, on-brand products that our customers will love
- Assist as needed with managing inventory which includes handling damaged items, entering invoices, and fulfilling online orders
- Assist with backstock
- Attend monthly team get-togethers
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use Asana to manage tasks
- Loves the Chelsea’s brand
- Loves fashion and has a strong understanding of fashion trends
- Outgoing personality with excellent customer service skills
- Creative and confident in creating displays/merchandising
- Great communication skills
- Reliable in completing tasks with little supervision
- Past retail experience preferred
30 hr work week which includes:
Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30am-6:00pm
Thursday & Friday 9:30am-5:30pm
(with a half hour lunch break)
- Strong understanding of fashion trends
- Self-Starter inspired to perform without outside help
- In store discounts
- Coaching and mentorship from Chelsea
- Free leadership classes & personal development growth opportunities
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- Paid hotel & airfare trips to market
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
In addition, please submit your resume & 3 business references to: firstname.lastname@example.org