Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As a Floor Manager, you will motivate, coach, and support the vision and core values of Chelsea’s by providing outstanding customer service and performance. You are passionate about making a difference for our guests and our team members, every single day. You are a persuasive problem-solver with a knack for managing a retail store and can easily spot areas of improvement. You set high standards and strive to achieve them. You are a collaborative and dynamic leader with a personality that seems to instantly draw people to you.
Our Mission Statement:
We offer world-class service, empower & connect with our guests & team to bring out their inner beauty & self confidence.
Our Vision Statement:
To empower & serve all women through their life long journey.
Our Core Values:
We are Kind - we are caring, warm, respectful & considerate
We are Passionate - we have a strong belief in what we do & why we do it
We are Positive - we are optimistic & uplifting to those around us
We are Authentic - we are integrous, honest, open & truthful
We are Servant Leaders - we are selfless, helpful, provide guidance and are always forward thinking
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Oversee the overall performance & upkeep of the store floor
- Interviewing, hiring, & training new team members
- Perform personal styling sessions
- Floor setup & displays
- Help create seasonal window display
- Assist in ordering and reordering of merchandise
- Communicate with management team the needs of the store, customers and employees
- Creating the floor and personal styling schedule
- Meet performance goals by mentoring, training, coaching, motivating & providing feedback to team members through positive & respectful leadership
- Help process inventory as needed
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Attend monthly team get-togethers
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use Asana to manage tasks
- Working extra days/hours to cover for employees, holidays, expos and events
- Contribute fashion themed blog posts to our Chelsea's blog
- Attend and help plan our monthly empowerment events
- Lead quarterly book clubs
- Great communication & interpersonal skills
- Very outgoing personality that loves talking to people everyday
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent in customer service
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Loves the Chelsea’s brand
- Understands the importance of culture
- Very organized & detail oriented
- Wants to make a difference in the world
- Past retail management experience preferred
- 40-50 hr work week depending on the season
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter- inspired to perform without outside help
- Competitive salary ($30,000-40,000 depending on qualifications)
- Bonus potential
- Up to 120 hours PTO every year with rollover
- 35% off merchandise
- Coaching and mentorship from Chelsea
- Free leadership classes & personal development growth opportunities
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
Please submit your resume & 3 business references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes May 1st