Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As a Floor Manager, you will motivate, coach, and support the vision and core values of Chelsea’s by providing outstanding customer service and performance.
You are passionate about making a difference for our guests and our team members, every single day. You are a persuasive problem-solver with a knack for managing a retail store and can easily spot areas of improvement. You set high standards and strive to achieve them. You are a collaborative and dynamic leader with a personality that seems to instantly draw people to you.
Our Mission Statement:
We offer world-class service, empower & connect with our guests & team to bring out their inner beauty & self confidence.
Our Vision Statement:
To empower & serve all women through their life long journey.
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Oversee the overall performance & upkeep of the store floor
- Interviewing, hiring, & training new team members
- Oversee Floor resets & continuous upkeep of displays
- Help create seasonal window displays
- Assist in ordering and reordering of merchandise
- Communicate with management team the needs of the store, customers and confidence stylists
- Oversee the confidence stylist schedule
- Meet performance goals by mentoring, training, coaching, motivating & providing feedback to team members through positive & respectful leadership
- Help process inventory as needed
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Attend monthly team get-togethers
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use Asana to manage tasks
- Attend and help plan our monthly empowerment events
- Great communication & interpersonal skills
- Very outgoing personality that loves talking to people everyday
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent in customer service
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Loves the Chelsea’s brand
- Understands the importance of culture
- Very organized & detail oriented
- Wants to make a difference within their community
- Past retail management experience preferred
- 40-50 hr work week depending on the season
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter- inspired to perform without outside help
- Competitive salary ($35,000-40,000 depending on experience)
- Bonus potential
- Up to 120 hours PTO every year with rollover
- 35% off merchandise
- Coaching and mentorship from Chelsea
- Free leadership classes & personal development growth opportunities
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!