Intern Job Description
Chelsea’s Boutique is always looking for amazing team members! If you read through the description and qualifications below and think we're describing you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast paced company, but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission statement of empowering women.
Who We Are:
Chelsea’s Boutique is a small tight-knit group that is growing fast, we work hard and love what we do! We strive to be better today than we were yesterday and have an end goal of making the world just a little bit better. You’ll see that in the yearly fashion shows we put on for local charities, giving back and volunteering within our community and having sales to benefit local groups whenever we can. We constantly put customers first and for us it’s not about making a sale, it’s about making sure every woman who leaves our store feels just a little more beautiful and confident than when they walked in. Our online store has even allowed us to help women feel beautiful all around the country!
Who We Want:
Our team members are the kind of people you can’t wait to be friends with. They all have an extreme willingness and want to lift up every one they meet, work well within a fast paced environment and of course, love fashion!
Below are some qualities we’d love to see:
- You’re able to maintain a positive and respectful attitude with fellow team members and you strive to work within a fast paced company.
- You have a want and willingness to learn new things, even if they are beyond your skillset and you are willing to fail forward. You have the ability to learn from each step you take and embrace change.
- You have a love of giving back to the community and being involved in something bigger. You understand what it means to empower women and live it out in your everyday life.
- You love fashion and you’re eager to keep up with the latest trends, both locally and nationally.
- You are a detailed oriented person who loves to be organized. You’re able to communicate your thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise manner and are able to handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- You see the potential to do amazing things in people and work to help them realize their full potential.
- Your time management skills are on point and being on time is very important to you.
- Memes and emojis are your favorite ways to communicate and you believe macaroons fix everything.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate is a creative and passionate person who loves all things social media
- Understand and have a basic knowledge on Facebook & Instagram posting and Instagram stories
- Design and help implement MailChimp email marketing campaigns
- Process new inventory shipments and create basic floor displays
- Setting up for weekly photoshoots that include finding inspiration photos and helping models get ready between sets
- Basic office tasks such as callbacks, back stock, organizing and cleaning
- Helping with in store events and monthly charity set ups
- Attend monthly team meetings
- Educating other team members on social media strategies and in-store ideas
- Using Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
If we're describing YOU, we'd love to get to know you better! Please fill out the application here:
And send us your resume to: email@example.com