Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As an Office Manager, you will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. You will be responsible for intra-office communication, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and task delegation. You are an energetic professional who loves wearing multiple hats and has the ability to work independently with little supervision. You are well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of maintaining a well functioning business.
Our Mission Statement:
We offer world-class service, empower & connect with our guests & team to bring out their inner beauty & self confidence.
Our Vision Statement:
To empower & serve all women through their life long journey.
Our Core Values:
We are Kind - we are caring, warm, respectful & considerate
We are Passionate - we have a strong belief in what we do & why we do it
We are Positive - we are optimistic & uplifting to those around us
We are Authentic - we are honest, open & truthful
We are Servant Leaders - we are selfless, helpful, provide guidance and are always forward thinking
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique
- Create the floor and personal styling schedule
- Manage personal styling session program which includes communicating with customers, applying credits, and preparing necessary materials
- Manage and track personal styling referral program and employee incentive program
- Fulfil payments to models, yearly charities, and donations
- Manage and file invoices
- Fulfill weekly deposits and change orders
- Track and update sales goals and relay relevant information to team
- Manage and respond to incoming emails in a timely and on-brand manner
- Order and keep track of store dry goods
- Fulfill online orders
- Train new employees through first day orientation
- Make sure inventory is accurate and sellable by managing damaged items, inputting invoices, and identifying slow-moving items
- Print necessary materials as needed for the store
- Assist with processing inventory and preparing for photoshoots as needed
- Communicate with management team the needs of the store, customers, and employees
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Attend monthly team get-togethers
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members
- Use Asana to manage tasks
- Loves the Chelsea’s brand
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Very organized & detail oriented
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Enjoys working with data and understanding how it impacts reality
- Independent worker who is able to focus on the task at hand
- Enjoys having a flexible work schedule that you can set and come and go as needed
- Past office management experience preferred
- 20 hr work week in office
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-Starter inspired to perform without outside help
- In store discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Coaching and mentorship from Chelsea
- Free leadership classes & personal development growth opportunities
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business, and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
In addition, please submit your resume & 3 business references to: email@example.com