Office Manager for Chelsea’s Boutique
Working at Chelsea’s Boutique is not just another job. We fully invest in each of our employees to not only grow them within our fast-paced company but also help them grow as individuals and continue with our mission & vision statements of empowering women.
As an Office Manager, you will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
You will be responsible for intra-office communication, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and task delegation.
You are an energetic professional who loves wearing multiple hats and has the ability to work independently with little supervision.
You are well organized, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of maintaining a well functioning business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Live and embody the core values of Chelsea's Boutique.
- Manage personal styling session program which includes communicating with customers, applying credits, and preparing necessary materials.
- Maintain Chelsea’s referral and loyalty programs.
- Manage and file invoices.
- Make sure inventory is accurate and sellable by checking in invoices, managing damaged items, and printing missing tags
- Input invoices and create online items as well as a weekly new arrivals report to prepare for photoshoots.
- Prepare and organize inventory reports.
- Order and keep track of store dry goods.
- Print necessary materials as needed for the store.
- Track and update store data within Google Docs.
- Manage mail and emails for the boutique.
- Fulfill online orders.
- Train new employees through first day orientation.
- Communicate with the management team the needs of the store, customers, and employees.
- Fulfil payments to models, yearly charities, and donations.
- Handle payment of bills and incentives.
- Fulfill weekly bank and Paypal deposits and change orders.
- Prepare for and attend weekly team meetings.
- Attend monthly team get-togethers.
- Use Slack (our communication platform) to quickly and easily communicate with other team members.
- Use Asana to manage tasks.
- Maintain a positive and respectful attitude with customers and fellow team members and strive to work within a fast-paced company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and accountability
- Very organized & detail oriented
- Adaptable to changing circumstances
- Enjoys working with data and understanding how it impacts reality
- Independent worker who is able to focus on the task at hand and manage time well
- Enjoys having a flexible work schedule
- Available to complete tasks in store for 12-15 hours each week; expected to spread out hours over at least 3 days/week
- Alignment with our mission and vision statements as well as our core values
- Excellent communication skills
- Past office management experience preferred
- In store discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Coaching and mentorship from Chelsea
- A space to continually grow & expand within the business and yourself
- An opportunity to work alongside some of the most amazing humans on this planet!
Expected Hourly Wage: $12-14 depending on experience
Come join our amazing team, make new friends and develop your career all while having a lot of fun!
To apply, fill out the application here.
In addition, please submit your resume & 3 business references to: firstname.lastname@example.org